i am thrilled to announce we are 20 weeks, 5 months, and halfway pregnant!
- it's been an uneventful week filled with the usual...never-ending excitement about meeting our little.
- i've managed to work out five days this week (a record for me + babe). it seems the more i exercise the fatter i feel...oh the joys of pregnancy!
- the only pants i can wear comfortably are the red maternity jeans pictured above (thanks andrea). those bad boyz are going to be worn thin by september!
- my core is becoming weaker and weaker and i am realizing how much i take that muscle group for granted...what was once quick flip side to side in bed is turning into more of a seal roll.
- we were surprised with a package of books in the mail from my best friend and experienced momma, kristen...papa is loving his daddy-to-be handbook-even wants to buy himself a 'gear bag' (diaper bag equivalent) from the army/navy store.
- mom also sent a few not-so-surprise packages including the first 'almost addressed to baby' package below...